Friday, March 28, 2014

James: Weekday Portraits

While casually sitting on the couch this week, James mentioned that he was in need of a few portraits for his online work portfolio. Next thing you know, we're out in the field behind our home snapping away in the gorgeous evening light. Much to my dismay there was still a bit of snow on the ground (get it together already Mother Nature) and I was surprised at just how cold it had actually gotten outside! I was bundled up with scarfs and a winter jacket... James was not. Needless to say, he was such a trooper and we were both really pleased with the shots! Portraits are what I find to be so much fun with their uniqueness and versatility, so I'll take any chance I can get to play around with new ideas! Thank you James for sticking it out and always being really, really, really ridiculously good looking... cue shameless Zoolander reference







Have a wonderful weekend!! I'm set to help photograph the Roanoke SPCA's Tail Chaser 5k this weekend, ready to get my hands on some adorable dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment