Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Snow Days: Pet Photography

Being my first official blog post and all, this was a semi big deal! Naturally I had to give this honor to one of the snuggliest, goofiest, most photogenic pup I know and highlight some of my favorite photos from February of him!  So here in Southwest Virginia we had some snow... And then we had a little extra snow... And then we had MORE snow. I think I'm officially all snowed out at this point, but I did absolutely love the chance to have an adult snow day and watch my dog go crazy. He totally ate it up! Literally... he tried to eat every single snow ball we threw at him! It was absolutely adorable and I was definitely that obsessive pet owner who couldn't feel their fingers outside. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking, but thank you Blacksburg for your winter beauty!



That FACE! Bentley was so high on life at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment